Sometimes the scene mirrors a location that actually exists or the film might reference a location but create an imaginary place from it. That’s the magic of movies.
Here is a list of 11 movie locations you can actually visit.
1. Ta Prohm, Siem Reap, Cambodia – Featured in Lara Croft: Tomb Raider
2. Bellagio Fountains, Las Vegas, United States – Featured in Ocean’s Eleven
3. Matamata (Hobbiton Movie Set Tours), Hinuera, New Zealand – Featured in The Lord of the Rings trilogy
4. Park Hyatt Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan – Featured in Lost In Translation
5. Devil’s Tower National Monument, Wyoming, United States – Featured in Close Encounters of the Third Kind
6. Gloucester Cathedral, Gloucester, England – Featured in Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets
7. Ko Phi Phi Le, Ko Phi Phi Don, Thailand – Featured in The Beach
8. Varda (Alman) Koprusu, Adana, Turkey – Featured in Skyfall
9. Marriott Marquis Atlanta, Atlanta, United States – Featured in Hunger Games: Catching Fire
10. Sky Bar Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand – Featured in The Hangover Part II
11. The Pyramid, Louvre, Paris - Featured in The Da Vinci Code
Now, among this 10 locations, how many have you visited?