Here's 10 quirky facts that you didn't know about the English Premier League. From who gets substituted the most to who played the longest.
1. Two players have scored Premier League penalties with both feet: Bobby Zamora and Obafemi Martins.
2. Ryan Giggs has been substituted more times than any other player (134). After playing for so many years for Manchester United, wouldn't be surprise.
3. Wayne Rooney, Gareth Bale and Kevin Davies are the only players to score, assist and score an own goal in a single Premier League game. Bale is the one of the three to also get a yellow card in the same game.
4. Man United have never lost a Premier League game at Old Trafford in which they have been ahead at half-time.
5. Former England goalkeeper Paul Robinson has scored, assisted and won a penalty in the Premier League. He also has more Premier League assists than any other keeper (five).
6. Darius Vassell scored in 46 different Premier League games - and didn't lose any of them (still a record).
7. Newcastle United won 34 points from losing positions in 2001/02; the most by a team in a single Premier League season. It was also the same number of points that they won in total when relegated seven years later.
8. In 2014/15, George Boyd became the fourth player to play for two relegated teams in the same Premier League campaign (others were Mark Robins in 94/95, Steve Kabba in 06/07 and David Nugent in 09/10).
9. In 2014/15, Leicester City spent longer at the bottom of the table without being relegated than any side in Premier League history (140 days).
10. Wes Morgan (2015/16), John Terry (2014/15) and Gary Pallister (1992/93) are the only outfield players to play every minute of the season for a Premier League title-winning side.