Here's how easy it is to make Air-Fried Sweet Potato! All you need are .... Sweet Potatoes (Depending on how much you can eat) and an Air Fryer!
No brands need to be mentioned here cause I don't get sponsored for making my own meals. Sweet Potatoes, you can get from the wet market or from any hypermarket. One thing my mom (Yes, I still rely on my mom to consult me on a lot of things regarding cooking, she's my Masterchef!) told me is that sweet potatoes purchased from hypermarkets take a longer time to cook as compared to the ones we buy from the wet market.
- Wash the Sweet Potatoes properly to remove excess dirts.
- Prep the air fryer to 180 degrees
- Drop into the Air Fryer tray
- Set timer to 20 minutes and wait for the magic to happen.
For sweet potatoes from hypermarkets, you'd have to cook it for 25minutes.
- Remove from Tray and EAT once you hear the chimes of the timer when it's done.